Tuesday, March 22, 2016

[Taiwan] Carton King Creativity Park Restaurant (紙箱王), Nantou

Have you ever eaten in carton restaurant?

I went to this place in December 2013.
Before, I knew this place from my friend. She went to the restaurant in Taichung, and I went to the other in Nantou.
This restaurant was super unique!
All materials made by carton, even chairs and tables.

I ordered children meal, carton king happy meal
my mother ordered ribs pork
I also ordered the drink.. because you can take away the drink and turned it into saving box. yey!

Most of visitors at that day ordered hot pot..
Honestly, the taste in this restaurant was so-so, but it looked so full of people at that day.
I assumed it because the uniqueness of this restaurant

Address: 
546, Taiwan, Nantou County, Ren’ai Township, 定遠新村28號
+886 4 9280 3828

How to go here?
Using bus from Taipei to Puli, turn to Nantou Bus, take Song'gang-Cuifeng, get off at Qingjing Farm (take shuttle bus from Qingjing Farm to this restaurant)

No comments:

Post a Comment