Monday, March 7, 2016

[Hong Kong] Indian Food - Chungking Mansion

Last Saturday, me and my friend went to Chungking Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.
We were craving Indian Food for really bad!

source
Before, we knew that Chungking Mansion is really famous with Indian people, Money changer, and cheapest accommodation in Hong Kong.
When I went there, I talked to my friend, "I will not come to here again, alone."
why? for me, it was really scary. I am in Hong Kong, but feel like in India!

After took around tour for five mins, we decided to eat in one restaurant near the main door (i forget the name!)
anyway, there are really lots of Indian restaurant you can choose. I choose this restaurant because i saw the rice in here looked really good!

I ask the man, "how much?"
so all the menu is 40HKD, except white rice only 15HKD
I asked him, if i want the beef, and rice, how much?
he gave me discount! 60HKD!
we were so confused, why we can bargain for this food haha

So I bought Briyani Rice and Beef Curry!






How to go here:
Chungking Mansions
36-44 Nathan Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
MTR exit East Tsim Sha Tsui N5
or
MTR Tsim Sha Tsui exit E/D

2 comments: