Saturday, March 26, 2016

[Hong Kong] Whampoa AEON Mall - Hung Hom

Next few years, there will be new MTR going to Whampoa, Hung Hom..
it makes me curious, HOW INTERESTING THIS PLACE IS!
let's take a look!
We get off at Hung Hom station, exit B


We will walk in the long bridge, and keep walking



In the end of the bridge, you turn the right.. and turn the left, and let's open the google map haha
This is the enter gate to Whampoa


lots of shopping store (Uniqlo, H&M, ZARA, etc.)
Also bookstore (which is so rare in Hong Kong), and also playground!


The iconic one was.. BIG SHIP!




... with AEON (mall from Japan) inside


I think, the food in AEON was super cheap!
and lots of Japanese food..
I bought chicken, because the skin looked so crispy, and I was regret, why I did not buy the chicken cartilage.........


Must try to go here at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment