Saturday, March 26, 2016

[Hong Kong] IKEA - Sha Tin

IKEA?
It is such a mainstream place!
but... hold on!
IKEA in Hong Kong...... was extremely the cheapest food I have ever found!

For me, It was hard to find the cheap food in Hong Kong.
Like everything is so expensive .... and not affordable.
I can bought with the half price in my country..
okay okay I cannot compare all things with Indonesia (the cheapest living cost after Bangkok!)
but! still! everything was so expensive, I must use money in clever way!

so, I also thought that food in IKEA will be the other expensive thing..
until I was craving cinnamon roll so so soooo bad.. and IKEA provides it!
so, I was looking for the price, AND WOW IT WAS SUPER CHEAP!!

So here we go!
get off at Sha Tin Station, exit B, go left!


and you will find the pedestrian street.. just follow the road and you will see IKEA!!
just go inside the building, and all direction will clearly visible.




I was super hungry at that day! and all menu was cheap! OMG OMG! (cheap if you compare with HK's street food)


I bought all of these:
Swedish meatball (10HKD), you can buy only 9HKD without mashed potato.



Blueberry cheesecake!! (19HKD!)


Chicken wings (16HKD/4PCS)


Macaroni Salmon Sauce (15HKD)


After ate lots of food! I took a walk to burning my fat faster!
I realized, all house in Hong Kong are extremely small, and all IKEA's design are also for small house. It is good idea if you live in Indonesia, and the house price will increase every year..
look! the space of bedroom.... and washing machine in kitchen.. all are too common for HK's house.

and you also can try this mattress for 100 days! wow


I was little bit disappointed because I cannot found cinnamon roll!
BUT! there was the other store in exit!


YES I FOUND IT! ONLY 7 HKD!


SO HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment