Sunday, July 19, 2020

[Vietnam] Bun Cha Dac Kim

Bun Cha Dac Kim
The best bun cha ever!!
This is my first time eat Bun Cha and OMG I love it!! So yummmyyyyyy!!
Bun cha is dish of grilled pork and noodle, originated from Hanoi, Vietnam. Bún chả is served with grilled fatty pork over a plate of white rice noodle and herbs with a side dish of dipping sauce (Wikipedia)
In Hanoi, This was my first meal to eat, after long flight..
At first I was little bit disappointed, why there was no rice.. But only rice noodle....  And guess what! I was so full in the end..

The rice noodle is unlimited.. All you can eat, and can get extra if you are still hungry! And the side dish also unlimited.. For me, the portion is more than enough for a person.. You need to order fried spring roll.. I LOVE ITTTT..
During a week of Vietnam trip, I missed this food the most! Now I am in Jakarta, everytime I go to Vietnamese restaurant, I always look for Bun Cha.. Cannot find as delicious as this Bun Cha Dac Kim.. ❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment