Thursday, June 22, 2017

[Indonesia] Ultimate Terminal 3 Soekarno–Hatta International Airport

I proudly say that so far, ultimate terminal 3 Soekarno-Hatta is the best airport in Indonesia!! I can see the really international standard for this airport.
From check-in, immigration, cafe, even the duty free!!

These are several picture that I took at that day:

It has not opened yet, but I can imagine how comfy it is!

Finally the duty free!

actually it is AC, but it looked like eyes.. eyes everywhere:

good cafes! I cannot see starbucks here.. it's good, to choose another good cafe:

wait.. WHAT!! TOAST BOX!?


The waiting room was also good!! there were lots of resting chair!!

I highly recommend you to visit or use this terminal.. and the newest one, there is skytrain, to connect to every terminal in airport!! and it's free (of course! ahhaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment