Saturday, July 26, 2014

[Singapore] Singapore Day 3 (26 July 2014) Sentosa Island

Previous posts:
Singapore Day 1 (24 July 2014) Marrison Bugis Hotel
Singapore Day 2 (25 July 2014) Top 5 Shopping Place in Singapore

We went to Sentosa Island from the really early morning..
How to go to Sentosa Island?
There were lots of choices to go here, by cable car; MTR; Sentosa express,

At that time, I used Sentosa express. I went to MRT Harbour Front which connected to Vivo city mall, and change into train to cross the island. Train station is located in the highest level of that mall. I also saw there were so many people just walk to cross the island..

Sentosa island map

source
I arrived at Merlion big statue

1. Merlion Walk


2. Imbiah Stage / Imbiah Terrace


3. Siloso Beach


4. S.E.A.


5. Universal Studio (US)
Finally I went to Universal Studio!! After saw loads of my friends posted their photos in universal studio .... let me show you my very mainstream photo (Before, I did not know if the globe is moving hahaha)


When I came there, it was still closed, so I must wait for several minutes, and OPEN! YEIY!

source

5.a. Hollywood / New York
This will be the very first road in US, There was Po from Kung Fu Panda! But the queue was too long, so I decided to go to the other place first.
You must buy Turkey leg in here! it was so delicious!

be aware of Frankenstein

I also took a picture with cookie monster, big bird and oscar the grouch. Before, I rode Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase. Using train, and went through the cave of these sesame street casts.

In the afternoon (before the fireworks, there will be parade in New york, and all artist will come out and show their short performance)


5.b. Sci-Fi City
Unfortunately, the Battlestar Galatica (Blue Red roller coaster) closed at that day..

In here, there was also transformer! I LOVE TRANSFORMER!!, so happy can took a picture with bumble bee!!

At first, I did not want to queue to see the attraction in transformer. Because it was super super long! until, after the parade, there were no so many people queue in this attraction, so i just ran into the attraction to queuing.

SUPER COOL!! I felt like I was inside Optimus Prime! I WANT AGAIN!!!!!

5.c. Ancient Egypt
It is so famous because you will ride the roller coaster in the dark room. I queue for the first time, and suddenly they closed because under reparation. After I ride the other attraction, and came back to this place, they open at first, and when I queued, they suddenly closed again. SO SCARY! I just cancelled and did not want to ride that!


5.d. The Lost World
You will ride Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, the small boat on the river, and some places will drop the water, and you get wet.


5.e. Far Far Away
SHREEEK!! saw 4D movie


5.f. Madagascar
There were some dance performances and you can take photos with the casts.



GLORIA!

After finished in US, we went back using train, and there were so many people wanted to go back too.

My tricks:
Because there were so many people wanted to go back to Harbour Front, so I took the train in reverse way, and take the train to Harbour Front in the next station, because next station is not Universal Studio. Yes, I got faster!

We ate dinner in Clarke Quay
Honestly, I did not know that this place is something like bar, pub, and lots of night life.
I went here with my family, and we were just confused what must we eat. We ended up in Indonesian restaurant, with super expensive in price. I also got scolded from my mother. End.

Next posts:
Singapore Day 4 (27 July 2014) Marina Bay Sands
Singapore Day 5 (28 July 2014) Go home

No comments:

Post a Comment