Tuesday, December 16, 2014

[Taiwan] How to order online KUO KUANG BUS

Today, I have another happy things!
I met my Taiwanese friend, he help me to order the ticket for my Christmas Holiday!
I feel so lucky to have him as my friend, because he really help me a lot!!
Today, we ordered ticket online, with full of Chinese Language in the website!
Why the official website of public transportation in here has not option of English language? *sigh*
I will explain to all of you, how to order ticket via online.
  1. We must enter a official website, click here (no need to click here, click directly to the second link)
  2. After click there, click this, click there again, finally you will find this page (do not forget to click) lol
  3. Enter your ID number (身份證號), name (姓名), telephone number (聯絡電話), email (電子郵件). But the most important one is ID number and telephone number. At first I thought I can enter my passport number. Unfortunately you must enter your Taiwanese ID! so I used my friend's ID and telephone. NEXT
  4. Choose the route. (also in Chinese, better you googling first what is your Chinese destination). I choose Taipei to Sun Moon Lake. (FYI: round trip ticket is cheaper than one way. cheaper around 100 NTD)
  5. Choose the time.
  6. Choose where do you want to sit. There are a lot of number, and you just check the number you want to sit. Before click the next page, you must check how many ticket do you want, and what kind of ticket (half ticket for child, and old people, and full ticket for adult). NEXT.
  7. The next page is about what method do you want to use to pay the ticket. I paid with credit card. The website will send a code to your mobile phone
  8. Go to seven eleven and use an ibon machine. (the simplest way, just call the cashier and ask them to help you get the ticket. or you can do it by yourself)
  9. Choose kuo-kuang (because i will use this kind of bus to go to sun moon lake), and click the second one (not option "buy the ticket", but the other one).
  10. Entered your ID and telephone number, with the same ID and telephone when you register in the website. NEXT
  11. You must enter your 4 last digits of your credit card.
  12. After that you must pay 10 NTD/each ticket for hard copy. So if you buy 3 tickets, you pay 30 NTD.
  13. You pay your ticket in the cashier and directly get your ticket!!
OMG SO COOOOOOOOOLLLLL!


After you take your ticket, you can order again and again from the website.
so happyyyyyyyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment